This month’s SMTP2GO updates include a range of stability and bug fixes.
We have also implemented some delivery improvements.
- Adjustments are continually made to our hard/soft bounce classification system, to ensure that it stays as accurate as possible. We have added and classified a significant number of known responses given by recipient mail servers.
- Email quota alerts are now sent to all account types. Previously, only paid accounts would receive notification when they reached 80%, 90% and 100% of their quota. Free accounts now receive the same information.
- Quota alert messages have added information to make them even more useful. Notifications now include the date and time the account email quota will be reset.
- An issue where reports downloaded from the SMTP2GO dashboard in CSV format were corrupted has been resolved.
- A small fix was applied to make bounce and spam lists downloading more efficient.
In other exciting news, the member dashboard is being completely redesigned. The new design will make managing SMTP2GO accounts more streamlined. The new design is currently being developed and tested and should be released to members soon.