We are proud to announce that SMTP2GO has successfully achieved ISO27001 and ISO9001 certification, demonstrating our commitment to information security and quality management.
ISO27001 is the international standard for information security management systems (ISMS). It specifies the requirements and best practices for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an ISMS that protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. ISO27001 also helps organizations comply with various laws and regulations, such as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
ISO9001 is the international standard for quality management systems (QMS). It specifies the requirements and best practices for ensuring that an organization consistently provides products and services that meet customer and regulatory expectations. ISO9001 also helps organizations improve their performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
By achieving ISO27001 and ISO9001 certification, SMTP2GO has proven that we have implemented robust and effective ISMS and QMS that meet the highest standards of information security and quality management. This means that we can:
- Protect our customers’ data and information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or loss
- Deliver reliable and secure email delivery services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve our processes and performance
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities related to information security and quality management
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations, as well as contractual obligations