Did you know that open tracking is now available with SMTP2GO?
Open Tracking is an essential metric in measuring how effective your emails are at being delivered to your recipients’ inboxes and capturing their attention. It’s a great way to see how captivating your emails are and offers endless ways for you to test subject lines to increase your Open Rate. Tracking is enabled per SMTP user, and can also be activated for authenticated IP addresses and API keys.
Here’s how to setup Open Rate Tracking within your SMTP2GO dashboard:
- Once you’re logged into your account, go to “Settings > Users“. Click on the user that you would like to activate Open Tracking for. In the pop-up window, select the Tracking tab. Toggle the Open Tracking button to On and click Save.
- Open Tracking has now been enabled for this user. You can see this highlighted in green beside the username.
- To see if an email has has been opened, you have three different options. The first is to go to Email Details where you will see a little eye beside the recipient’s email address.
- Alternatively, you can click on the recipient’s email address, and in the pop-up window you can see two little icons, Delivered and Opened.
- If you click the Tracking tab, you can get more detailed information, including the Email Client that the recipient used to open the email, and the time it took them to open it.
- The Open Tracking information is also available if you’re using Webhooks. Just click Open to receive this information.
If you’d like more information on this, or if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!