Type: Full time, Permanent Location: Remote (within USA or Europe timezones)
We have an opening for a UX Designer to join our team. This is a remote position, for anyone in a USA or Europe timezone. We’re very family-oriented and recognize the importance of time spent with family for all our employees, and that not everyone wants to spend a huge chunk of their life travelling to/from work and sitting in an office.
What you’ll be doing:
Coming up with brilliant ideas and designs, including web page mock-ups and associated imagery, for both our marketing website, and customer-facing app.
What you’ll need for this:
- Creativity, artistic flair, and the ability to put yourself in a customer’s shoes, to fully understand what a prospective or current customer might be wanting from their interaction with the website and app.
- 5+ years of experience designing clean and intuitive web interfaces.
- Experience A/B testing new designs (we use Google Optimize).
- A solid understanding of visual and interactive design disciplines.
- Experience wireframing, storyboarding and other common UX design techniques.
- Desired: experience designing user interfaces for a SaaS product, or B2B web based app.
What you’ll get:
A competitive salary, travel to international events if so desired, experience working with an international team (we have workers in 9 countries around the world, but we’re headquartered in New Zealand), and experience working with an email service provider, in a multi-billion dollar market.
Please do get in touch!
How to apply:
- Create an email for charlie at smtp2go.com with subject ‘UX Designer’.
- Attach your CV as a PDF and write a short intro, or perhaps record and link a video of yourself, and be sure to mention any past designs we can look over.
|Location:||Location: Remote (within USA or Europe timezones)|
|Type:||Type: Full time, Permanent|
|Pay and benefits:||Depending on applicant|