Remote Native-English Support Agent
Type: Full time Location: South America, Eastern Europe, or South-east Asia.
This job is for a native English speaker. The nature of the work involves detailed English writing and communications with other native English speakers.
We have a full-time customer communication position available. As this job is working from home, you can work from any location, however we are currently targeting South America (especially Colombia), Eastern Europe, or South-east Asia.
We’re looking for someone with great people skills, high energy and enthusiasm, a fair amount of cleverness and the ability to work from home in a quiet environment. Office space can be provided if required. You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting existing customers with any technical issues they may be facing (we provide excellent training in this regard, so it is only necessary to have the ability to learn and a solid knowledge of the Internet).
- Ensuring customers’ usage of our service meets specific guidelines.
- Liaising with four other members of your direct team, and multiple other staff spread across the world, including Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Spain, Colombia, and the USA.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing. You should be able to build a rapport with customers.
- Common sense and an ability to “read between the lines” to understand what customers are concerned about.
- Empathy and patience to deal with customers with different backgrounds and levels of technical ability. You’ll be clear, patient and pleasant.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this is a remote working position, you’ll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a “self-starter”.
- The ability to learn new software and systems. You’ll be working with our customer support software and content management system, so it’s good if you’re a quick learner and not fazed by learning new tools.
- A good general knowledge of technology. You should be a regular internet user with a good internet connection.
Neat things about working with us:
- Hours that can be very flexible.
- Work from home (see more of your family).
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture.
How to apply:
- Record a quick video, under 2 minutes in length, letting us know a bit about you.
- Create an email for charlie at smtp2go.com with subject ‘Support Agent Position’.
- Attach your CV as a PDF and include a link to the video.
|Location:||Location: South America, Eastern Europe, or South-east Asia.|
|Type:||Type: Full time|
|Pay and benefits:||To be negotiated|