Remote Native-English Sales and Support Agent
Type: Full time Location: remote, Western USA timezones
This job is for a native English speaker. The nature of the work involves detailed English writing and communications with other native English speakers. Please also include a cover letter containing a link to a brief introduction to yourself (ideally a video of yourself, uploaded to a video hosting website of your choice). Applications without any cover letter unfortunately won’t be read.
We have a full-time customer communication position available. As this job is working from home, you can work from any location within the PST or MST timezones.
We’re looking for someone with great people skills, high energy and enthusiasm, a fair amount of cleverness and the ability to work from home in a quiet environment. Office space can be provided if required. You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with our trial customers on an ‘account manager’ basis, with the goal of conversion into paid customers. Commission is paid for this sales element to the job and top-performers can earn a substantial amount. Patience and positive energy is crucial for this.
- Supporting existing customers with any technical issues they may be facing (we provide excellent training in this regard, so it is only necessary to have the ability to learn and a solid knowledge of the Internet).
- Liaising with four other members of your direct team, and multiple other staff spread across the world, including Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Spain, and the USA.
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing. You should be able to build a rapport with customers.
- A patient and friendly phone manner, ideally with past experience with sales over the phone.
- Common sense and an ability to “read between the lines” to understand what customers are concerned about.
- Empathy and patience to deal with customers with different backgrounds and levels of technical ability. You’ll be clear, patient and pleasant.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this is a remote working position, you’ll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a “self-starter”.
- The ability to learn new software and systems. You’ll be working with our customer support software and content management system, so it’s good if you’re a quick learner and not fazed by learning new tools.
- A good general knowledge of technology. You should be a regular internet user with a good internet connection.
Neat things about working with us:
- Hours that can be very flexible.
- Work from home (see more of your family).
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location:||Location: remote, Western USA timezones|
|Type:||Type: Full time|
|Pay and benefits:||To be negotiated|